[Torso] Cardan Lift

HOME Forums All GBC Modules – Tous les modules GBC [Torso] Cardan Lift

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scarfacetuga 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

turbopolofr
    Keymaster

Exchange tips, advices and ideas about Cardan Lift in this topic
    ———
    Echangez des astuces, conseils et idées concernant Cardan Lift dans ce sujet

Excal1bur
    Participant

Evening, is there a parts list for the Cardan Lift by Torso?

with kind regards, Arthur

Excal1bur
    Participant

Sorry, (32 min later) I’ve read some articles here on the site, and I’ve got it worked with a LXF-file and exported to Excel.

Arthur

turbopolofr
    Keymaster

glad you found what you were looking for Excal1bur !

mushypeasman
    Participant

Help please. I have ordered the parts for Cardan lift (design by Nico71) but am unable to access the LDD building instruction files. Does anyone have these in another format – maybe pdf?

mushypeasman
    Participant

I have the software now to follow the building instructions but there seems no way to attach the red arm assembly to the larger yellow module other than an axle pushed horizontally into a round hole. It just falls out. ???

Snapshot
    Participant

That’s exactly what I found when I built it and I gave up in the end. The problem is that LDD simply can’t handle projects this complex and just leaves parts out. As you undoubtedly noticed, it also assembles parts in impossible orders. I’ve just about given up on GBC modules with .LXF instructions.

scarfacetuga
    Participant

I’ve build this one before (done a small pdf with steeps from original) all seemed to work ok after some tinkering but in the end got there and worked (need to build again). Brockdown to build the other version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.