I am new to GBC. I already have a few lego sets which include 3 technics and a few creator sets. If i want to build one of your Logo GBCs Ball factory how do I know if I have all the parts. Do I need to manually list all the parts I have into excel and upload to one of these websites? I will have over 6000 parts and it would be very tedious. I know which sets I have can i just input the lego nos of my set. For example let say i want to make LEGO GBC Ball factory but i have 42042 Crawler Crane and I have 42043 Mercedes-Benz Arocs. So I need to see what pcs are required by LEGO GBC ball factory and subract the pcs I have from 42042 Crawler Crane and 42043 Mercedes-Benz Aroc. The balance pcs i need to purchase from some website. Is there a way I can do this automatically via a software or is manual the only option? I am new to this so pls do try and help. Thanks again!
1. load the “LEGO GBC Ball factory” parts list from Planet GBC (BSX file available on http://www.planet-gbc.com/?p=417)
2. look for BSX file for the official Lego sets you have and inject them in BrickStock
3. make the delta between the bricks you own and the bricks you need
4. order the one you are still lacking of on Bricklink.com
5. enjoy building this amazing GBC module